CARL R. DARNALL ARMY MEDICAL CENTER REPLACEMENT AT FORT HOOD, TEXAS
All firms interested in working with our team, please review our checklist:
Copyrighted 2009 www.balfourbeattymccarthy.com All rights reserved.
The Balfour Beatty | McCarthy joint venture, with HKS Architects and Wingler & Sharp as design partners, is providing design-build services for the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Replacement project at Fort Hood, Texas. The 947,000-square-foot facility will replace the existing 45-year old Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center and provide a new state-of-the-art healthcare facility for our Service Members and their Families.
Balfour Beatty Construction and McCarthy Building Companies, two of the largest healthcare builders in the nation, have joined forces for the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Replacement project. Our resources are strengthened by the design excellence of HKS, nation's top healthcare architect, and Wingler & Sharp, a premier DoD healthcare designer. In addition, our team includes Southland Industries and MC Dean for MEP design and construction. Altogether, we bring:
- A Texas-based team with national healthcare expertise
- A long history of working successfully together - five members of our team
are currently completing the $641 million Walter Reed National Military
Medical Center for NAVFAC
- A team composed of companies ranked as top design and construction
firms by Modern Healthcare and Engineering News Record
- A design team that has received over 130 healthcare design awards
- Expertise in design and construction for USACE and other federal agencies
- Commitment to the advancement of sustainable design principles and